Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Jennifer Aniston has a soul?

Aniston on split with Pitt
NEW YORK (AP) -- In her first interview since splitting with Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston says she was "shocked" by the breakup and is trying to "pick up the pieces in the midst of this media circus."

Aniston broke down twice during the interview for the September issue of Vanity Fair, on newsstands nationally August 9. Mostly, though, the actress comes across as resilient.

"Am I lonely? Yes. Am I upset? Yes. Am I confused? Yes. Do I have my days when I've thrown a little pity party for myself? Absolutely. But I'm also doing really well."

Aniston filed for divorce in March, citing irreconcilable differences after 4 1/2 years of marriage. The couple separated in January.

Aniston says she was aware of Pitt's attraction to Angelina Jolie, his "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" co-star, but doesn't blame their split on her.

"It's just complicated," Aniston says. "There are all these levels of growth -- and when you stop growing together, that's when the problems happen."

I love Brad; I really love him. I will love him for the rest of my life," says Aniston. "I don't regret any of it, and I'm not going to beat myself up about it."

"The sad thing, for me, is the way it's been reduced to a Hollywood cliche -- or maybe it's just a human cliche."

Another false report, Aniston says, is her relationship with Vince Vaughn, her co-star in the upcoming movie "The Break Up."

"I like a lot of people, but I'm sooo not 'in like' with anybody."

She then makes fun of Brad Pitt's hair saying that Billy Idol wants his look back.

It fascinates me that Jennifer Aniston has fairly "normal" problems in her dating relationships! She even said "in like." WTF? (not to mention "maybe it's just a human cliche")

Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston aren't supposed to part because they weren't "growing together." They're supposed to part because they didn't like the coke the other one was getting from her dealer... or something else very remote like that.

So yeah... I'm (sadly) fascina-ted.
 

No comments: