The four course web pages that I've produced so far...
- ECE 209 — Circuits and Electronics (permanent home, OSU home)
- ECE 327 — Electronic Devices and Circuits Laboratory I (permanent home, OSU home)
- ECE 481 — Engineering Ethics (just a grader here) (permanent home, OSU home)
- ECE 557 — Control, Signals, and Systems Laboratory (permanent home, OSU home)
- ece209 Mercurial repository
- ece327 Mercurial repository
- ece481 Mercurial repository
- ece557 Mercurial repository
I'm really a lot more proud of this work than I thought I'd be. I'm actually looking forward to the new ECE 209 class. It's the youngest group of college students I've taught since a long time ago, and I think it will be interesting. Yesterday I went through and got the lab in order. I put up instructive signs about how to use oscilloscope probes and pin-outs of commonly-used ICs. I numbered all of the tables. I added notes to the function generators telling them how to set them for high impedance output termination. Earlier I went through and repaired all of the phase-shifter circuits (out of 16 circuits, only about 4 were working, but the other 12 could be easily repaired with a little solder and/or a new op-amp IC) and added a little instructive page on how they work. Now all that's left is the actual experience that will make me even more jaded and realize that all of that work was for nothing. :)
Meanwhile though... Lots of free LaTeX examples and circuit references. Yay!