Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Servomotor to DC Gearhead Motor Conversion

So today I decided to put together a whitepaper on Servomotor to DC Gearhead Motor conversion. I've actually decided to try to put together a couple of whitepapers for the upcoming FIRST season. I'm not mentoring for FIRST anymore, but I still receive questions, and I'd like to help out if I can.

Anyway, the whitepapers I put together will be available at:

http://www.tedpavlic.com/general_posts.php


The servomotor post is already available there. I'm really thinking about removing the original HTML page. The more recent PDF document is much higher quality. The table of contents fits onto one page perfectly and makes for a great quick reference on the procedure (for more experienced users). The pages to which I'm referring are:

No comments: