Thursday, June 02, 2005

Bewitched!

A friend of mine sent me an e-mail today. Apparently she has had a few run-ins with a guy from high school who has proclaimed his love for her and then told her he has been seeing a psychiatrist. He also made some comments about singing NiN at karaoke bars to give "those bullsh*t yuppie kids" a taste of something "real and anti-establishment." How about that? Nine Inch Nails... Something real...

Then there was this:
These encounters I'm describing are the only times we have talked since high school. Anyhow, today he came up to me on my break and told me that he realized that I have the potential to be a very powerful witch, and that if and when I learn how to use my powers, the world will rue that day.

Now, I've been telling her this for years; I don't know what the big deal is.

No comments: