Thursday, May 11, 2006

NYC Museum of the Moving Image

Update: The Friday, May 12 RocketBoom seems to address the parenthetical comment down below...

I think I'd love to go to this museum:

Museum of the Moving Image

It's featured in today's RocketBoom:

RocketBoom: May 11, 2006

It's probably important to view the Rocketboom vlog. They show some neat things within the museum.

( Why do I find it funny that Rocketboom uses an attractive blond female (Amanda Congdon [1][2][3][4], Northwestern grad and 1981 baby) to do their vlogs? I mean, it's nothing against her. It's not like she's not qualified for the job; she is. In fact, she may not even think of herself that way. After all, there's nothing she can do about it. However, I have a feeling it may (perhaps subconsciously) have gone into the vote as to who would be the "frontman" for RocketBoom. )

No comments: