Sunday, March 27, 2005

Tom DeLay is an Idiot, and This Proves It

This was forwarded to me today. It was an AP article, so I picked a random source on-line: Chicago Tribune | Man Tries to Steal Gun to 'Rescue Schiavo'

In the message I received, this story had the caption (emphasis added):
Man tries to steal guns from a gun store with a box cutter; surprised that store owner is armed with a gun.

From the actual article:
SEMINOLE, Fla. (AP) -- A man was arrested after trying to steal a weapon from a gun shop so he could "take some action and rescue Terri Schiavo," authorities said.

Michael W. Mitchell, of Rockford, Ill., entered Randall's Firearms Inc. in Seminole just before 6 p.m. Thursday with a box cutter and tried to steal a gun, said Marianne Pasha, a spokeswoman for the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office.

My Commentary: You see, recently Pat Buchanan has suggested that George W. Bush send the national guard in and rescue Shaivo. Thus, I don't think Pat Buchanan is any better than the man in that story. In fact, I blame Pat Buchanan and Bill O'Reilly for all of this.

Also I generally like to blame things like this on Tom DeLay, so as far as I care, the man in this story is just a surrogate for DeLay himself.

Thus, DeLay is a big fat stupid idiot, and that's a fact.
 

No comments: