Saturday, May 14, 2005

Pneumatic Vacuum Elevators!!

Apparently residentical vacuum elevators are available...

INTRODUCING RESIDENTIAL PNEUMATIC VACUUM ELEVATORS

On a personal note, I stole this from a blog of a woman who is apparently helping her parents do some home improvement and just installed these things. This is a personal note because the reason that I'm checking this random person's blog is that her language and her home improvement activities (as well as her hair length) strongly reminds me of a woman I used to know a long time ago who is off the market now and probably will be for a long time but who I always had a thing for... The last time I talked to her she was knocking out a wall in her boyfriend's house as part of a home improvement project the two of them were doing. That's pretty hot. We met in high school. As I explained to some friends then, I really liked her "work ethic." How geeky is that?

(actually, to my disappointment, it looks like the blogger surrogate is not installing these things. However, she does point out that the site says that they have "tax benefits" and are great because they require no lubrication (because if you're installing an elevator in your home, you really don't want to be bothering with lubrication))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

prices from 27.000 up to 57.000 USD price kills the product.