Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Bears, Trees, and Trampolines

On The Daily Show tonight, the "moment of zen" showed CNN talking about a bear up a tree (I think recently a bear was chased up a tree by a cat) and how they're going to get the bear down. They then showed a previous incident from a few months ago with a bear being caught up in a tree. They used a tranquillizer and a trampoline to get it out of the tree, and the CNN people were saying things like, "We all remember the pictures from the last time they did this."

HOW DID I MISS THAT?!! HOW WAS I NOT AWARE OF THE BEAR BEING SHOT OUT OF THE TREE SO IT COULD FALL ONTO A TRAMPOLINE?!! HOW?!!

So I went searching. I couldn't find the moment of zen, but I found videos from a few months ago about the last bear that got caught up in the tree. This makes me laugh every time I watch it...

YouTube: Bear on Trampoline

Holy crap, that's funny.

No comments: